Saturday, March 28, 2009

disgusted

ljsdnlbikjrnkjrnht I have so much to do. I can't seem to catch up and none of my behind-ness is excusable. Oh, there are reasons, but none good enough to qualify for explaining why I'm a bit of a mess. In a month, everything I'm so darn concerned about will be over. In that fact, I find consolation. Then, I wonder about what else could possibly come up. Will I catch up, or will I prepetually be behind? God, help me. I'm losing this part of the race. Keep me strong, I will endure. Still, somehow, tonight, I feel so lacking. I know it's all in there somewhere... you say you've given me everything I need for life and Godliness, and I believe you. Help me see, I lay it down Lord. I know to cast my cares on you because I certainly can't do better at handling them. I will not fear, I will not hold back, I will run on with full speed. Thank you for rescuing me, every time thank you. Gracious God, protect my heart, I want to grow. I need You.

No comments:

Post a Comment